Even kids with food allergies can have fun on Halloween!
Instead of trick-or-treating, do something else fun!
- Go to the movies.
- Have a slumber party with friends.
- Watch old Halloween movies at home
- Visit local children’s hospital and celebrate Halloween there
- Create a Halloween-themed scavenger hunt
- Turn your home into a haunted house and have an open house for the night for all of your kids’ friends.
- Have everyone at your party bring safe treats. Place them in different rooms in the house, then let the kids go trick or treating to each different room in your house.